1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Nice deer and cute kids!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Who did the work and how much if you don't mind saying?

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have bill weber from Port republic do my work he's such a great guy has a kick ass shop he does all kinda work he charges me around 475 to 500 I forget he had alot of cool stuff from last season the pine bucks were out of this world I mean just brutes

·
Registered
644 Posts
Looks great awesome animal and he'll be respectfully showcased forever

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This buck here was a awesome hunt i don't target bucks i just hunt it was Nov 2 last year i had let does pass all morning and he came right behind me and followed my path I shot him at 10yds under me he came in to the buck bomb trail I sprayed as i walked in he came in I think at 9am I went thru liver and lung he ran 20 yds stopped locked himself and just piled over THUNDERHEAD TOO NOT A RAGE

·
Registered
601 Posts
This buck here was a awesome hunt i don't target bucks i just hunt it was Nov 2 last year i had let does pass all morning and he came right behind me and followed my path I shot him at 10yds under me he came in to the buck bomb trail I sprayed as i walked in he came in I think at 9am I went thru liver and lung he ran 20 yds stopped locked himself and just piled over THUNDERHEAD TOO NOT A RAGE

nice buck! I only use 3 blade muzzy

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I usually setup on scrapes come late October and just wait sooner later they do check them I killed alot of bucks in ft dix and the pine Barrens on scrapes hot ones though they do check them mock scrapes I think j have like 12 mounts now and racks in the shed at home I gave my niece a head she begged for and her mother sold the damn thing after she left my brother

1 - 19 of 19 Posts