New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to check on a homebrew gamecam today and the case was still locked to the tree (pipe through) but the scumbags managed to pry the case open and take the camera (sony P32) out !!!
This was on private ground.

[mad][mad]Trespassers BEWARE[mad][mad]

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Betcha you probably know them if it was by us Mike
I believe that was the problem...The camera was somewhat hidden,aimed at a gravity feeder. I believe they saw the feeder, went over to investigate and then noticed the camera, AFTER THEY WERE IN FRONT OF IT. It took a major effort to remove the camera from the case..

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
im a recent member of the trail camera no more club.sorry to hear you have joined membership.when and if i get a new camera im going back to putting cameras out only during august during tick and chigger season. i figure most wont venture into 90-degree woods with all the blood suckers. if you put it on a mineral lick your probably gonna get pictures of the same bucks in an area anyway. im gonna limit putting the camera out from monday to friday to keep the weekend worriers from finding it. that formula has worked in the past anyway.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
that sux man[down]someone stole mine a while back [mad][wallmad]Ive wanted 2 get another one since joining this site and seeing all the great pix posted but don't know if i want to have to worry all day n nite about having another one stolen sumsabytches!what comes around goes around!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Everytime I go to check my cameras im excited if they are still there.
Ain't that the truth, I'm always finding myself holding my breath as I approach my cam location. Very sad that it's come to that.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I don't have trouble with thieves, but I do have trouble with Bears. I have had 3 Bear attacks on my cameras.

I hope you catch the scum that took your camera. As soon as there is another Bear Hunt I will get even with the one that did my camera in.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
that's the worst

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
One of these days I'm going to buy a camera and chain it to my deck:D You need an explosive device to go off when some jerkoff starts fiddling, if they can do it in Iraq why not here, sorry for loss:(

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
i dont want to kill or mame anybody. i just want to figure out away to send 50,000V 18 Watts, 1.76 Joules per pulse energy threw thier @$$ when they try n steal my stand,stix or a trail-cam [smoke]

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Just got a note from the guy who runs the UBNJ hunt in Princeton. One of the hunters there had a stand, climbing sticks and a camera stolen yesterday! This shit is unbelieveable.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts