New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody using this. Is it a piece of junk or is it decent? The 39.99 price tag is very attractive that's even cheaper than a shoulder pro. If you loc the arm and use a fluid head it should do the job right? Just curious if any of the video guys out there are using this it seems like an affordable option.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also saw the lone wolf which is like 119.99 what's everyones thoughts on that?

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
neither one for what you need it for
[rofl] Thanks Bri. Prez how much did you spend on your Muddy?

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
i agree brian if your thinking of using it for quality footage dont do it. if your looking for something to play around with for home use its great for the money. i was actually looking into a muddy

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok I'm gonna get the muddy thanks guys

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Junk. i have one. for personal use its ok. for what i need it for its a piece of junk. im using it for a 2nd cam angle thats gona stay stationary on the shooter at all times. thats all i use mine for

·
Registered
59 Posts
i'm using the gorilla alomg with a buddy of mine. he went to maine last week and the footage came out great , i hooked mine up and it seems fine for the cash. we'll see by the weekend

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
its great like arrowflinger said as we use it for the 2nd handy cam on the hunter. the arm will not support a gl2 . we can not use it for the quilty we are aiming for, you would be better off holding the gl2 tight to your belly if your on a budget. and trust me that works

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.