New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Nothing intended [cool] But does your Lamb taste like Goose [confused] I could never Cook Goose Breast NEVER that was close to Good, Bill

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[tasty] Wow that looks amazing! just cajun rub cook like normal? or did you let it marinate and then a cajun rub? either way looks AWESOME!
No marinade. Just fridged it the day i harvested it, then cooked it the next day. No marinade of any sort. I just put cajun spice on it pretty generously then cooked it and was sure to keep it medium rare. Another way I like to eat it is simply grill it with black pepper and a little bit of olive oil; this way you get the true flavor of the meat.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nothing intended [cool] But does your Lamb taste like Goose [confused] I could never Cook Goose Breast NEVER that was close to Good, Bill

To be honest, I like goose better than I like lamb. One big problem people face when cooking goose, and most game, is that they tend to over-cook the meat. If it gets past medium, you may get some gamey flavors, but when meat is medium or medium-rare you will only get the good flavors.

·
Registered
561 Posts
To be honest, I like goose better than I like lamb. One big problem people face when cooking goose, and most game, is that they tend to over-cook the meat. If it gets past medium, you may get some gamey flavors, but when meat is medium or medium-rare you will only get the good flavors.
Mine you could not even Chew [wallmad] even tried Stew, Buterflying Breading and Lightly Fry. I gave up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts