New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
the version you have to pay for isnt worth it...its just got a couple of more features than google earth...unless your studying geography you really dont need it. i just stick with plain old free google earth..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the free version as well, was wondering if there was that much of difference with the upgrade....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it seems like if you go out to PA (other areas as well) you do not get to good of an image as in NJ..

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
They had something on TV about that site (google). They are saying that the goverment my step in and have something done. It seems the terrorist are using the web site to plan attacks through out the world. I'm not kidding you

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
They had something on TV about that site (google). They are saying that the goverment my step in and have something done. It seems the terrorist are using the web site to plan attacks through out the world. I'm not kidding you
i would beleive it..the program is really detailed and tells ya where everything is...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.