New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Thanks Dragthor. I had used a teraserver link that was similar but the latest satalite pics were from mid 1990. Lots more houses now - This one is better, in color, and up to date. Below is the Terra site I use to use -

http://terraserver-usa.com/

·
11,226 Posts
Jersey as you can see the computer geek Dragthor found that site before you and started this thread so I'm going to remove yours. Drag surfs the net 24/7 looking for new stuff to come out. If there is a new gadget or some new technology that hits the web Drag is on it in seconds!!!:D It's what he lives for!

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I was wondering what happened to it. I thought I was doing something wrong, I posted twice and and minites later it was gone. Glad I found your post. Just call me dumb a$$.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I just checked these things out for the first time... COOOOOOOL!! Some of the maps are a bit old, but still it's a cool sight.[up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I just wasted all my ink printing out my hunting property.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I just saw a pic of round valley... the water was way down. The last time that happened was in 2001 or 2002... so some of the images are on the old side.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Go to the NJDEP's web site and look at their I-map program. At closer resolutions it is aerial photos. You can also have State lands highlighted, streams etc. I think the photos are newer then the TerraServer ones. It is real nice to see WMA bounderies.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Google bought a company called Key Hole a few months ago. Pretty cool stuff but some areas have better zoom capability than others. I think most of the photos are within the last couple of years. Have fun!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts