New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying I don't work for this company. They make great cold weather gear. I own a set and just bought another. I have a metal plate in my back and if it gets cold I have a hard time getting around. I was never able to hunt winter bow until I bought this stuff. Check it out www.idigear.comthey are having a big sale. A lot of the stuff is 70% off

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Nice my feet freeze with 3 pirs of socks and my butt always freezes. ive even been using my seat from my other tree for double seating just to fight the cold put it never works

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your feet get cold try putting antiperparent on your feet. It will help them stay dry

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Use heated socks. I love mine!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I would say you are wearing to many socks and your boots are too tight. You are cutting the circulation off in your feet. Always buy your cold weather boots on the loose side,

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Before I bought all the right gear I would put small disposable hand warmer s in my boots worked for me but you need to look at cabela s extreme gear good stuff

·
Registered
5,501 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
idi is great stuff but you will save money buying from fish307 intstead of direct from them their gear is warm and water proof and you will float if you fall in the water or thru ice fish 307 usally offers free shiping if you get both runs around $300 and the stuff im talking about aint listed on the sale
http://www.fish307.com/idigeararcticarmorsuit.aspx

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
[cry] I just spent almost $300 on Arctic Shield bibs and parka. It's good stuff though. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts