New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bad news is that I got laid off today, with more guys to follow. The good news is that all the work I neglected to do around the house during hunting season will finally get done! I'm a plumber with 10 years experience in residential and commercial work. If anyone needs anything, let me know. Thanks guys. -Angel

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Angel
sorry to here that, i been out since january 13 yrs in electrical ,construction is bad hope things pick up. good luck to you.
John

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Sorry to hear that Angel. I work for a software company and we have been letting a few people go every month. It's only a matter of time. At least you have good skills and spring, summer is here so you can get a lot done around the house and perhaps enjoy some fishing and hunting come fall.

Keep your chin up buddy!

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Sorry ducati, it seems to be going around :(

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Hey man, sorry to hear about the layoff. Hope you get something soon. See you Sunday and we will let some arrows fly[up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, it looks like I got some temporary work. I called a friend whom I use to help all the time, and he's picked up some steady work and needs help! Thanks for all the support everyone. You guys and gals are a great bunch.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
And you thought you were going to catch up with things. If not working your hunting[hihi][hihi][hihi] Gald to hear[up][up]

Shoot Straight!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.