New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother and i got 3 geese we should of limited out easily we missed a bunch we only had a few shells so we ran out of them by 7:30 and the geese were still flying by we were laughing and so were the geese since we were out of shells the sports shop didnt open till nine so we waited once we got back there was about 200 geese in our field what a day.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I could have shot about 250 of them while I was pheasant hunting this morning. They were all over the place. In fact, I had to chase a bunch of about 50 out of one of the fields when I was stocking. LOL
They were sitting in the field eating the left over soy beans and corn.

They kept circling around all morning. Wouldn't that have gone over like a lead baloon. Geese with lead shot without a HIP or any type of Waterfowl stamp. Can you spell LARGE FINE. :p

·
Registered
642 Posts
I just saw on another board, a guy downed a goose with a $100, band on its leg. shoot your limit, it could be rewarding;) and another guys got a band on E-bay that is selling for $229. crazy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.