1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Geez, already sold out!

·
Registered
991 Posts
YES, THE AMMO IS CHEAP AND FROM WHAT I'VE READ IS OK TO USE FOR PRACTICE BUT NOT FOR CONCEALED CARRY. PERSONALLY, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF I HAVE A MISSFIRE ON THE RANGE BUT I SURE AS HELL DON'T WANT ONE WHEN I CARRY. I USE ONLY THE BEST WHEN I CARRY CONCEALED, OTHWERWISE, CHEAP AMMO IS OK WITH ME.

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
SURE AS HELL DON'T WANT ONE WHEN I CARRY.
this is coming from the guy who still insists on leaving his caps lock on because he cant see a computer screen? You have a ccw? Thats a scary thought...

Cheaperthandirt usually has good deals too...I've goten those xm193 with the green tips...they have a steel core, not sure the legality of them in NJ but they sure did fire nice out of my bushy...

·
Registered
590 Posts
pistol packer:
how is american made federal ammo cheap? the federal ss109 green tip which was the version before this is used by our military.

you conceal carry a .223/5.56 gun? what do you carry?

the Korean made pmc is cheap but fires out of most .223's fine - i personally rather spend a little extra money and get quality American made ammo. I did do personal testing on a 1/2" piece of steel with the SS109's vs. the PMC steel cores, and the SS109s without a doubt penetrated farther.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.