New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent hunter rabbits in a long time but I was off from work today and not being able to hunt deer in my area I figured I'd grab my 20 ga and try to find some rabbits..it was a lot if walking and a few misses but managed to get two..it was a long day (10-4:30) but felt good to get out IMG_20141203_164347_317.jpg IMG_20141203_190455_883.jpg

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats alotta work for a little food. congrats i have tried multiple times on public land and come up empty each time.
That's not all I got off those two, that's a picture of just my plate hahahah the other half was on my wife's plate....but I do agree it is alot of work for one meal but i was looking for somethingg diffrent today and i deerr hunt some of these spots andi see these rabbits all the time so I knew where to find them but my shooting was alittle off ,they are fast!! (This was on state land too)*

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Sounds like a nice day out in the woods

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Nice!Enjoy that hasenpfeffer!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Is that somebody's hungry nose down there in the lower right corner? Small game is a lot more work than I remember as a kid but still lots of fun. Congrats

1 - 11 of 11 Posts