New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took down some Nice GE's..

Capt. Matty sweets(with Pauly Rut Rut doing a flying crane kick)

·
Banned
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the umlaut on the "a";) I didn't feed him any...he did just fine on his own!:D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Good I'm glad to hear he is back in form because we put a hurting on him Tuesday! Great guys I look forward to getting out with them again.

·
Registered
822 Posts
What a great time with the boys this weekend ! could have loaded the boat with buffies and red lizards ! Tons of goldens eyes up ther and Big tHtanks to east coast steve king for helping us in his gunning area . Great to have a fun hunt with the fellas as we wrap up our last 11 trips of the season . Special thanks to Deuce for working his ass off for us ! Back to guide work tomorrow , then police work for paul and i for the rest of the week when we dont have charters . Thanks again eveyone envolved , and see my the rest of my guides tomorrow . Early suckas lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
Great report. Got buzzed by a few while setting up on bills this weekend. I guess im gonna have to put the time in and hope for the best. Its been a few years since my last eye. How are they compared to other divers as far as table fare?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts