New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Go to bed... get some sleep. Come May you won't know what sleep means anymore [cry]

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Doesn't matter if you have a boy or a girl, the baby will be a blessing either way.

Reactions: outdoorslife

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
If you would like to prepare for the future I have a 26 year old and a 23 year old I could send over til May to give you a feel of what its like when they grow up. The 23 year old is 6'2" 220lbs. and can empty a fridge in 1 minute 6 seconds. Its an experience you dont want to miss. Whats your address. They can be there in a hour or so...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Savor every minute.

I have three girls. As each one came along I have learned a little more to really enjoy the time when they are little. In the blink of an eye they will be grown up.

You have the rest of your life to work late and go fishing/hunting. Your kids are only little for a short time and you can't get that time back.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
If you would like to prepare for the future I have a 26 year old and a 23 year old I could send over til May to give you a feel of what its like when they grow up. The 23 year old is 6'2" 220lbs. and can empty a fridge in 1 minute 6 seconds. Its an experience you dont want to miss. Whats your address. They can be there in a hour or so...
have them come by my place on the way and pick up my 17 year old daughter, he'll never want kids again.[rofl]

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everybody! Cant say I havnt been warned right? lol. We are not telling anyone until she has the baby shower. The NJH family will know before my real family[rofl]

Hopefully May 19th! That's when my twins were born. Good luck and let us know if it's going to be a hot dog or hamburger!
Mike this is just flat out crazy. No word on twins yet but they do run in her family, mother is a twin, and her due date is may 20th! [ninja] lol

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I'm just messin with ya...its too late now anyway. I am truly blessed with my boys. They both have good jobs and pay their own way. Ive never had the cops at my house so, what else could I ask for? Like everyone else said, as trying as it can be, suck up every moment cuz it flies by! Good luck and heres hoping for a happy, healthy mom and child!:beer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.