New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting ready to get our tree today. we cut our own down. you should see all the rubs on this guys tree farm. he hunts it and also has the farmer permit to shoot the deer whenever he wants. wish i had permission to hunt there.

·
11,226 Posts
I set up the fake tree this year!!!! Comes with the lights already on it and everything! We got a 14 foot real tree last year! Holy crap what a pain in the butt to set up! Moving ladders to get the lights on and putting ornaments on! Just trying to find a stand that will hold a big tree is a job and a half! Trying to get it in the stand is a whole different story! My wife and kids like the big trees so next year I'll be wrestling with another one...This year I was able to talk her into the fake tree (which I bought the day after X-mas 3 years back for 75% off!)to save us time and mess....

Have fun getting your tree Woj! This is an awesome time of year!![up]

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
where is that tree farm at i'm also looking for a tree as the place i used to go has a poor selection this year

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i use hall tree farm in lebanon. it's right off 31 on red mill road. the guy has problems with bear's ripping up his tree's.

the wife and kids are decorating it now.

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
sheesh I paid 67 for mine, all I know was it smelled good and looked great. Picked it up at a stand down the street from me. Took all of 5 min.:D I hate shopping

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
There's just something about the smell of a freshly cut pine tree that spells Christmas to me. :p

David

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
everytime i go to cut a tree down wife yells that i pay no attention to the trees and just look at all the deer sign in the farm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.