New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know if everyone has heard but Hogden is closing the Goex plant that means they will no longer be Black powder made in the USA. With the demand so high and the supply is so low I don’t understand why Hogden is closing this plant. I for one do shoot a Lot of Black powder but I also load modern cartridges. I think if Hogden Don’t give a shit about us then we should not give a shit about them and we should boycott all of their products including all modern powders

·
Registered
689 Posts
I don’t know if everyone has heard but Hogden is closing the Goex plant that means they will no longer be Black powder made in the USA. With the demand so high and the supply is so low I don’t understand why Hogden is closing this plant. I for one do shoot a Lot of Black powder but I also load modern cartridges. I think if Hogden Don’t give a shit about us then we should not give a shit about them and we should boycott all of their products including all modern powders
It might make sense assuming this is correct to start calling them and asking why and to keep manufacturing here. Are they moving it offshore or stopping completely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts