New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I S U C K suck,suck,suck!!!! I went out hunting this evening cause of the rain yesterday and I frigg'in MISS!!!!![wallmad]

Got to my tree stand around 1 P.M. and got set up, right at 4 P.M. two nice looking does came in, I had them cold, they had no clue I was even there!

I take a 20 yard broadside shot and I frigg'in jerked my arm to the right and miss clean![eyeroll][wallmad]

The lead doe jumped as the arrow hit the gound behind her and the two of them just stood there looking around, I fumbling around for another arrow as they slowly walk away, with still no clue I saw there! Still it was cool to be hunting on sunday!!![up]

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Did you peek? When you practice, try to count to 3, slowly, after you release your arrow before moving your arm. And no, you don't suck.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Next time if there walking away after the first shot and there still in range try to make a clicking noise or something they may stop.

·
Registered
819 Posts
it happens to everyone. dont worry bud. hell, i missed twice with the bow on the same deer on the same hunt. missed once cause i flinched and missed again cause the arrow fell off the string due to mud in the nock. it happens to everyone. just keep goin after them does and you will bag one soon enough. [up]

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When I read the thread title I thought you where coming out of the closet.
That's just to funny!!

Anyway as I think on it I think I hit the tree stand with the string some how, it was an involentary twitch to the right. But since they didn't bust out of there, they'll be back[up]

Maximus, that just way to funny bro.[up]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.