New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glock pistol match saturday and sunday at the Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club in jackson.

Anyone interested let me know or check out www.gssfonline.com

Pistol and cash prizes awarded.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do. I belong to central jersey rifle and pistol club. Ill be out saturday with my glock 30 subcompact to test my skill. Glock puts people into groups of like 16 based upon the lineup of scores, and top person out of every 16 groups wins a pistol, and next 9 guys win cash awards. Your chances of winning something is like 1 out of 4.

Only costs $25 per division so you could at least win your registration back.

Dennis

B

·
0 Posts
wish i knew of this, I could of put in for days off. When it comes to shooting the GLOCK watch out for me, GOD I love them

·
Registered
30 Posts
Drome, If you really want to watch or participate in something neat, stop out at CJRPC next Sunday and watch the cowboys. One of the guys calls it Amish IPSC.
:):)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Dennis I wish I could go butt I can't get off the couch rigth now with my back . Good luck Murphy's Law . Just kiding

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heh. I plan on checking out the cowboy matches but all these extra curicular activities cost money and if I find another I may have a alimony and child support payments as well ;)

Tommy Ill probably break one of my fingers or something on my left hand, I shoot lefty btw.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just found out I won a pistol at the glock match. First catching fluke monday, winning a pistol today, anyone for a trip to A.C. ? or some tuna fishing. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts