New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am interested in selling my Glock 30 SF .45 ACP. I purchased this gun to use as my off duty weapon. I have shot it through two qualification courses only so the weapon only has 200 rounds total through it. I had the grip custom stippled as well which does wonders for sweaty hands. The trigger guard was also undercut which allows a very high grip on the gun. You can literally cover your hands in dish soap and this will not even think about leaving your hands. I also have several accessories going with it. It includes everything needed for duty/off-duty/range use. All items included are as follows with the prices that I paid for them:

Glock 30 SF - $545.00
Extra flush fitting glock 30 9 rd magazine - $24.99
2 Glock 30 SF magazine grip extensions - $19.90
Meprolight Tru-Dot night sights - $86.99
Blackhawk Serpa paddle holster - $24.99
Desantis Tuck This II inside the waistband holster w/ attached magazine pouch - $28.49 View attachment 43162 View attachment 43163 View attachment 43164
Convertible inside the waistband/outside the waistband light bearing holster made by Statureman Custom Holsters - $104.98
Original Soe Gear 1.5" Rigged Cobra Duty Belt w/ velcro liner (best belts money can buy) - $70.00
Total spent - $905.34

My only reason for selling this is that I currently carry a Glock 19 off duty and this has since become a safe queen. I figure I would sell it and use the money to finish one of my Ar projects. This is practically NIB. I am asking $500.00 FIRM. As I am sure you know, you must have a valid New Jersey Handgun Purchasers Permit. Any additional questions about this gun please contact me. Thanks...

P.S. Sorry for the poor lighting in the pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
That's a great deal surprised you didn't throw in a kitchen sink too. What light fits that custom mold? TLR? Fresh out of permits GLWS!

Reactions: scottman500

·
Registered
726 Posts
If I didn't just buy the 27 I'd be all over this if you still have it in a couple months I'll take it off your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
this thing still isnt sold yet?? Wish i had a permit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts