New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put 500 rounds through my new G19 gen 4. This is my new favorite handgun. I like 1911's, and prefer the .45 caliber over all others but this gun was so easy to shoot. No hiccups, no wild rounds. Every shot was on target. I'm a short guy and the factory size grip seems just right. I should of brought along the medium grip (10 second install) for comparison but will have to do that next time. My only plans for this gun is a XS Big Dot sight.
I bought a Glock 19 about 17 years ago and sold it for my ]="overseas fund". I sold about 7 firearms that year and of all, the Glock 19 was my biggest regret. Now the problem will be buying more Glocks in different calibers without the wife finding out. I know there are some Glock haters out there, but I can't find a thing about this gun that I don't like.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
the 19 is just an all around great handgun. it will be here well past when were all gone.
my next 9 will be either a 19 or a sig 239.

·
Registered
14,776 Posts
Love my 19 and 26 and they have never ever let me down. Glad to her you enjoyed shooting it[up][up][up]

Sorry to hear you are a short guy:( At least you can still have kids;) 1200!!!!

SS!

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
I have a Sig 239 and Glock 19 both w night sites and love em both ! The Sig does have a smoother trigger pull on the ifrst double action shot though.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
not a big fan of the grip angle. They work great never had a problem with one.
burning up that ammo bro[up]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I love my glock... Will love some more in the future.[up]

·
Registered
597 Posts
i have the glock 17,19,21sf,22,27,30sf ,cant go wrong with a glock .Although it needs some trigger work, disconnector and such . i sold the 21 as it is a little to big and blocky compared to the XD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts