New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am going to head out this afternoon. Probably a waste of time being it is soooo hot today, but figure I want to get out before we go to SC for a long weekend (no hunting until the 19th[mad]

So I just checked the winds for the afternoon in my areas, and since the wind will not be right to hit the does in the apples at the home property, it will be perfect for my stand on the club property that I belong to. I have heard of a few big bucks on the club property, so maybe the heat will get them moving to try to find a cooler spot....??? yeah right... none the less, will be good to be in the woods!!

-d

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Good luck NJDiver, I got a doe last night in the heat, and they might be moving cause its suppose to rain tomorrow

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Hey Dan,

Think of it this way... The deer have to be somewhere in the woods.

If your club's property has any water on it, I'd try near it.

David

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Dan - what kind of climber do you have?

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Well.....?

How'd it go?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I'll be out there tonight too! Hopefully well see some moving after the showers that came through. It's awfully humid still though :(

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No luck in that heat.

Pla930, my climber is an ol'man.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I was out.....i saw a small 3 pt at 5:30....came in to about 10yrds broadside. I watched him and let him live another day. Nothing came in after him though. Always tommorow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts