New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a new change of events is presenting me with the possibility of having some time off for the end of this month.

I am changing jobs, and plan to take two weeks off inbetween to hunt. I am figuring on the last week of Oct and the first week of Nov. Should be good. Once the new job starts, I will not be able to skip out of work for that afternoon hunt during the week anymore, and will not have any vacation time until next year, so this will be my main hunting period for the year.

I would love to hook up with some of you guys that hunt during the week if you are up for it?

-dan

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool, and I will take you up on the offer!

-dan

B

·
0 Posts
what part of the state are you hunting, I'm on hunting vacation those 2 weeks, and plane on hunting hard[up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Hey Joe, I will be taking off the 24, 25, and 26th of this month, so anyone that wants to hook up and get a group together to hunt a few days, I am in for that.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in Warren County, White township, but I will take a ride for some good hunting.

-dan

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
expensive, I bought my own, But I get a discount thru nextel since we have a corporate account, I also have the i850, but use the blackberry for work only, I have my schedules for work sent thru it from the BOSS man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts