New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright all my fellow guys and gals in the NJH, tis the time for me to once again promote for my wifes business of custom handmade jewelry and crocheted items(not knit for yes i get told quite often there is a difference lol.) My wife has done some work for fellow njh in the past and also was the one who did the hats for the turkey contest youth prizes.

https://www.facebook.com/crystalscreativehatsandjewelry/photos_stream this is a link to some of her works on her FB page. or below are some examples as well.

1546338_573775539371709_1992569745_n.jpg 1622212_599321106817152_1008939393_n.jpg 1779899_585163511566245_1797322494_n.jpg

any questions comments feel free to post here or message. payments are typically paypal,cash,check/M.O.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Nice work. Talk to my wife later and she which one she wants for the 2yr old.

Where you located and about how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
3,127 Posts
These hats are top quality and a bargain at the prices she charges. I bought 3 last year. [up]

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice work. Talk to my wife later and she which one she wants for the 2yr old.

Where you located and about how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
located in Cinnaminson, Burlington County. Can ship(usually 5$ shipping). crocheted items range from 15-50( 50 being like the Cthulhu hat) and jewelry range from 5-35.If you dont see something you like or have a idea feel free to ask.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Great hats! Archunters wife donated 4 for youth turkey contest. Kids were all very happy with them. Again a big thanks [up] [up] [up]

Reactions: archunter

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FYI adult hats are available too.I just had kids hat pics at the moment.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump for those looking for some original Christmas ideas.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
get your orders in now as it is sounding and looking like it may be a cold winter and these hats keep you warm. also halloween and other novelty ideas are up for options. adults and kids,multiple order discounts,baby sets(hat,diaper cover,mittens). shipping possible or pickup if you choose.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for those holiday orders and new items such as stuffed items.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gobbler.jpg mickey.jpg minion.jpg scaleboots.jpg some of the latest incarnations to be made. many other things have been added, feel free to check OP and visit the link.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts