New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mitzy is a 2yr old Spayed Female German Short Hair Pointer. She is a family pet (House broken) and a Started Hunting Dog.Mitzy was trained by Neil Lassard of the Maryland.
She is loving in the home and a BEAST in the field. She is small in size approx. 45 lbs, but has a HUGE heart and a Great Nose. She is an Alpha dog and knows NO FEAR !!!!!!

Mitzy has been exposed to young children as well as farm animals (Horses), she gets along with other dogs as long as they understand she is in charge, lol.

If you have any questions or would like to come visit her please give us a call at 856.305.4724. We are asking 1800 for Mitzy.

Thank you for your time.

Here are some answers to a few questions we have been asked: Mitzy is collar conditioned. She works close and stays in gun range. She has pointed quails and pheasants. If you have any other questions please call 856.305.4724. You will see kennels charging a few thousand more than what i'm asking for Mitzy. Finding her the right loving home is more important than the money. Don't miss out on a great young dog.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She has been trained 90 days and hunted last season. She retrieves to hand most times sometimes she drops the bird close (within 3 ft. ) . Holds point, loads, comes, sits, etc. Does not hold to shot.

I have too many German Short Hair Pointers or I would keep her. My wife says 5 is too many. lol

·
Premium Member
3,808 Posts
I have seen this beautiful dog firsthand. All Johns dogs are great and Mitzy is no exception...she beat the boys to me to greet me at my truck! Lol.
The pics don't do her justice! She's a beautiful dog!

·
Registered
234 Posts
The dog looks great. And seems to be ahead in training. I wish you the best in placing her. The fiancé told me one hunting dog is enough until the wedding haha.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I've hunted with GSPs and man do these dogs work!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Pedigree

Figured a way to get the pedigree to load. Scroll down loaded vertical not horizonal

Sire: Royal Gun Bear Robinson SR44113504
Dam L.A. Paint's Lady Molly SR50201402

German Shorthaired Pointer
Female
06/04/2013

LTK HOLLYWOOD HENE SN34545602

WEASELS CHAMP-FELD HUND SR27462908

SADDLEUP HUSTLER DUTCHESS SN90398304

ROYAL GUN BEAR ROBINSON

JJ BUSTER BROWN NABB SN48775502

GOLDIE GRETTA SN84375707

NADJA VAN-GOGH SN67385102

ELK RUNS BROKEN SR21579701

ALLOWAYS HAWKEYE SR35131201

OAKRIDGE RADARS ROSE SR09837104

LA PAINTS LADY MOLLY SR50201402

CARLSONS SCHWARZER STERN SR06081010

OREO COOKIE CRUMBS SR27811803

CARLSONS ORION FROMGRAF SR08912302

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
to answer a question I seem to be getting asked a lot. yes I would consider partial trades as well as cash. We all know the economy is tough at this time, the most important thing is a loving forever home for Mitzy. I could of sold her several times to kennels out west ( I will not ship Mitzy, I want to meet her new owners). If you don't pass the dog test I will not sell her to you. I believe dogs are a great judge of people. If my dogs don't like you then I probably will not like you.

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
I never seen a Black & White GSP, I thought they were all Liver and white. I guess I learned something new :)

Here are the variations listed by the AKC in if anyone is interested : http://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/german-shorthaired-pointer/detail/#tone

Black 007
Black & White 019
Black Roan 497
Liver 123
Liver & White 125
Liver Roan 126
White 199
White & Liver 212

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Mother is a solid black GSP. They come in all colors and configurations. The litter Mitzy is out of we had 10 pups with 5 sets of twins (color wise). Her brother Wolf is marked like Mitzy only difference is Mitzy has the black down her back leg were Wolf Gang only has a spot there. He is also 30lbs bigger than her.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.