New Jersey Hunters banner

Garmin 62S F/S with waterproof audiomap case

1K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  hunter10977 
#1 ·
For NJH members before I put this up on eBay I'm letting you get a shot I can't do pics cause I'm on the road but you can look it up

GARMIN 62S GPSMAP WITH WATERPROOF AUDIOMAP CASE
Brand new just got to the house retails for over $500.00 selling for $350.00

I won two of these through Virginia lottery second chance game Virginia's Riches these were a $5 scratcher game I got over 250tickets for trying for the hunting trip and or the grand prize of $75,000

I had the money at the time to blow now I'm selling stuff to try to recoup some of the money I'm paying to fix a motorcycle my wife hit with the car.

I'm gonna see if she can post some pics later but none at the moment. Please do not pm me for pictures I can't get them I drive a rig cross country item is home in nj

#4 ·
It is the s t model Pete everything is preload Top of the wine botthe line model the waterproof audio case keeps paper topo maps or any other map and gps unit completely waterproof and has an external Jack sold as an accessory but was bundled with the gps unit as a prize package this model comes off like 100 things pre loaded into it
Please forgive any typos I'm using talk to text on my smartphone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.