New Location
Best Western Regency House Hotel
140 Route 23 North
Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
Reserve your room today - Rate $99.00 per night includes hot breakfast for two
973-696-0900 for reservations

www.regencyhousehotel.com
Questions contact Paul Bacskoczky 732-887-5870 or John Bollman 973-749-6444

This is shaping up to be one of our best shows. 6 Seminars set and working on more. We have a meet and greet pool party on Friday Evening.

Judges are Gregg Ielfield, Mark Vitch and Fred Barilla.

More information will be posted on our website shortly.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great Jay, I can't wait myself. Just came back from New Englands show this past weekend, and I'm getting pumped. We also have a South African hunt donated to us this year, 10 days, includes everything with a Warthog and Impala or Blesbuck for free for 2 hunters, can't beat that. I hope all N.J. hunter taxidermist will come this year, it's all fun, Paul

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is a 3 day competition for taxidermist, from beginner to the highest skilled level. We conduct seminars during the convention concerning the industry, taxidermy mounting procedures and how to's. Mounts are submitted by participents and are judged on the workmenship, artistic value and quality of the piece. We have a banquet and awards ceremony followed by an auction of taxidermy products donated by supply companies. It's a lot of fun especially after a few beers.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
It's a lot of fun especially after a few beers
Why do I just picture this as the outcome?

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
hahaha thats funny as hell , looks like a bottle of johnny walker and then the skinning knife came out[rofl]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.