New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your GSP tolls will be going up by 50%-53% starting Sunday . Reprted to be at least $1.50 for every toll . Thanks NJ! Dewshbags!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Remeber they "need" the money.... Property taxes arent enough?
"they"
the select few that will have their pockets lined with the 50% toll increase.
this state disgusts the hell out of me. sickening. getting legaly robbed daily. pretty sad

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
tax our paychecks, tax our property, tax anything you would like to purchase, tax public roadways.... ugh

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I'm sure glad we can stop paying tolls! Right?!?

The tolls are only there to pay for the parkway, which is now paid off. Good-bye tolls!

[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
8,028 Posts
yes that was the crap they handed us! pay off the parkway then no tolls![wallmad]
That is why we cannot get handgun carry permits the politicians want to rob us while we are unarmed!

·
Registered
888 Posts
So your telling me that our usual commercial easypass bill will go from $6-7000.00 month to over $10,000? That's nice. Just another tax on the people since you'll pay for it again when everything that is shipped in NJ will cost you more. How come people don't get to vote on that? Maybe we need to stop paying rediculess prevailing rates for all construction on the Parkway? Since easypass should have made running the tolls more cost efficient what else is the money spent on?

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
This is jersey, gotta pay the vig![wallmad]

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
thats why im takeing the parkway starting tuesday for work 131 pkwy instead of exit 10 tnpk no tolls going south and one getting off at rt 78 comeing home
adds about 5 more miles one way but ill save on tolls will be about $7-$8 round trip tnpk other way newarkbay extention then the pkwy might be $3-$4 round trip

1 - 20 of 56 Posts