New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been keeping tabs on this. As soon as the season gets rolling my prediction is 500 by June. September, I'd say 1000+ members. It will get a plug in my guide book.

Till our trails cross,

Ryan

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have already put you in my notebook for people to contact. We are going to have resources in this book for two reasons. 1) To inform people of available companies and resources. 2) To help local business get the word out about what they have to offer the outdoorsman. We are going nationwide with our plan. I have been liquidating some of my old equipment to front this company. We are trying to help the working cl [no swearing please] person, they are the majority in this sport and often over looked. No Cabelas ads. Local business, serving local people. Our company is about servicing the average guy. Sorry, to get off the subject, yes your more then welcome to market through our book. You can e-mail me. I'm working on the website now. Dragthor has been a help, but like everything else in life I try the hard way first. We have a home page, but no material of any benefit yet. Lots of information to put in the proper places.

Till our trails cross,
Ryan

PS Man, I wish I didn't crush my hand driving piling in the 80's in makes typing alot harder since my pinky just doesn't stretch like my other hands. In the home row (typing cl [no swearing please] early 80's) it can reach the backspace as fast as it used to.LOL

·
3,413 Posts

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
One day we will be able to say that we knew Dragthor When.....

·
Registered
388 Posts
I am one of those new members!

This is my first post even. Ive been really busy and been meaning to post some, I'll use this thread as a good time to say howdy to you all. howdy! ;)

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Welcome carlo

1 - 19 of 19 Posts