New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rifle is like new 99% with about 25 rounds through it. Synthetic stock and stainless, controlled round feed.. ...Comes with a Leupold VX-3 1.75-6x32 on talley bases and quick detach rings. $1300.00

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Classic Stainless is tough and rugged with a weather-resistant stainless steel floorplate, barrel, action and internal components. Add a traditional, sporter-style style, composite stock for a very serious rifle. The stock easily takes on hot, humid conditions and extreme cold without affecting accuracy. All Classic Stainless, Controlled Round Feed actions feature a claw extractor and a reliable, fixed ejector.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless 375 H&H Magnum. You are looking at the perfect rifle for bear, moose, elk or African game. This rifle has only about 25 rounds fired through. You will not find a used rifle in better shape. I think i may have the box and the manual. This rifle features Iron Sights, a Controlled Round Feed action with a claw extractor and a reliable, fixed ejector. The Classic Stainless is tough and rugged with a weather-resistant stainless steel floorplate, barrel, action and internal components. Dangerous game hunters demand the most reliable and time-tested bolt action rifle available on the market. The Model 70 Classic happens to be that rifle. Comfortable and quickly shouldered, you'll appreciate the classic Model 70 action with pre-'64 type claw extractor design.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Joe, You sound like a used car salesman. [rofl]

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
I read somewere that Winchester has gone back to the pre 1964 bolt face. And a few other goodies that made that year desirable.

I am looking for a upland gun now Joe or I might consider it myself.

Good luck with the sale [up]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts