New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im forced to sell my suzuki eiger, i got into a accedent last week and totaled my truck (other drivers fault) i since bought another truck while i wait for the insurance process. well, now im tight on cash and need to sell my quad. i havent owned it very long but when i bought it it was sitting in an old mans carport for awhile. he took the racks off to clean the carb and thats as far as he got with it, i paid $1500 for it and brought it home, cleaned the carb and it fired right up. it runs great, 4x4 works great, has electric start, reverse, ect; it is wired for a winch but does not have one. brakes work, lights work, when i bought it he told me he had to find the racks and i just called him and he couldnt find them [wallmad] well im giving you guys first shot before it goes on craigslist. im just looking to get back what i paid ($1500) it does need both front and rear racks and it can use tires.
im located in sj, 20 mins west of A.C. if anyone on here is interested i will post pics but it has green plastics. i may consider a trade for a 4x4 truck or jeep. and sorry im firm on $1500, im already loosing money on it and if its not sold before the insurance bs is done im keeping it. thanks!!!!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a 2003, ill have pics tomorrow. not sure which is which but on the dash it says 1541 and under is 222 so im gueesing 1541 is miles and 222 is hours.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
good deal. [up] Ive been looking for one and havent found anything in this price range that includes the engine..lol
Too bad youre so far south and I have NO time to drive down that way..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts