New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm new to NJ and had to leave a few rifles in TX. What exactly makes a black rifle NJ compliant?

Is it a fixed stock, no bayonet lug, and a magazine of 15 rounds or less, no flash suppressor? Obviously you cant get rid of the pistol grip.

When I moved here I asked the PD when I applied for my FID, and they just referred me to the state AG. The AGs office was a pain in the ass and wouldn't really give me an answer about some of my rifles. They even had the nerve to tell me my sks with a fixed box mag was illegal.

The joke of it is I even had to leave about 10, 25 round clips for my 10-22 behind!

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tx, It has fixed stock, no lug, mag of 15 or less, and welded suppressor...

YHM worked out NICE L4B... Glad I upgraded..[smoke] This one for sale is its twin...[up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
JJoe,

Where you located? Not for me but my son is currently looking for a rifle and may be interested.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
JJoe,

Thanks, you are close enough but I heard back from my son. He bought one off of Gunbroker yesterday.

Hey, it's his $$$.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.