New Jersey Hunters banner

FS Ruger Ranch Mini 14 with 700 rounds of ammo

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ccwNJ 
#1 · (Edited)
FS is a Ruger Ranch Mini 14 with 700 rounds of .223 wolf ammo. This ranch is the 580 series meaning a heavier more accurate barrel and excepts mini14 scope rings and shoots 5.56 ammo as well. Serial number 580 88xxx.The rifle only had two owners and is in great shape. The bore is perfect and the bluing I would rate a 9.5 out of 10. I personally have shot over 300 rounds through this gun and not one jam or issue. From what I can tell, the gun looks as though it had a camouflaged stock and the original owner striped it and refinished the stock. A small amount of camo is still on the rubber recoil pad (see pic). The stock looks good and has a low luster shine - a clear satin or gloss coat would make it really shine and would be easy enough to do if that's the look you would want. Comes with one 5 round pro mag magazine.

Also included is a total 700 rounds of wolf ammo. The 700 rounds are split by 320 rounds of 62 grain FMJ and 380 rounds of 62 grain HP. This gun will spit out wolf all day long.

I'm listing this as a package deal for a friend and am asking $1175. The rifle alone would sell on GB for $850 plus shipping fairly easy and the ammo is worth another $450. Not to mention no nics fees, shipping or taxes.

Located in Flemington. Matching FID and driver license required.

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Shotgun

Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Airsoft

Trigger Airsoft

(spec of dust in the above pic by the rear sight - didn't see it when taking pic)

Wood Wood stain Hardwood Plywood Table

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.