New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up the other year when I bought my SBE.
For some reason I get a tighter group with the SBE Mod choke. I painted the front flat matt black because of the shine. Long Range, 12 gauge.
Only about 45-50 round went through it.
$65.00 includes shipping.
Fits Benelli/ Beretta/ Nova/ SBE.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Winchester Xpert Hi Velocity Steel Shot
12 ga. 3 inch 1550FPS 1 1/8 BB.
I had a problem with patterning when I got my pattern master 6 weeks ago. I called them and the man I spoke with told me you can only use shells that have the shot in the plastic cup, like federal premium. What a differance! It also says on their website that hi velocity ammo should not be used with their choke tubes.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It also says on their website that hi velocity ammo should not be used with their choke tubes.
[wallmad]

Sounds good.SORRY no longer for sale! Going to try some new ammo and see what happens. Thanks guys for the info. [up]

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
try some 00 buck in that sucker it's awsome 80yrds no problem just use the federals
I have a Patternmaster choke on my Rem 1187 SM and Beretta A390. The Patternmaster choke is designed to retain the plastic shot cup/sleeve around the shot. If your shells DO NOT have this, it will not work as promised. Also, you CANNOT use shells with the new "flite control wads". I use this choke for everything: turkey, waterfowl, deer. I haven't used the factory chokes since I put these on. The only use for them is for small game but I use other guns for that.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
The model you have is made for 2.75" or 3" shells. If you are shooting 3.5" shells, you need the longer version. It has three rows of porting. I have the standard on my A390 and the extended on my 1187 SM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts