New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2011 Mathews Z9 that I don't use anymore since I bought my new bow.

Bow has 31" cam and 70lb limbs and is in Lost Camo.

Bow is in perfect condition and comes with brand new custom strings from Targeteers (strings are installed and new, only fired enough shots to sight in). Mathews 5 arrow quiver, QAD rest (lost camo), Extreme 4 pin sight, Factor F-6 lost camo Stabilizer, kisser, peep and 11 maxima carbon express 350 arrows (The arrows are full length and have not been cutt).

All in this bow with excessories was $1300+ without arrows or custom strings.

Bow was used one season in 2011.

Bow.JPG Rest.JPG Quiver.JPG Sight.JPG

Looking to get $950 firm. Bow is located in Scotch Plains.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
You were shooting it with a 31" draw? The string angle wasn't too crazy? I was looking into a z9 but everyone was telling me for my long draw it takes alot of getting used too due to non consistant anchor point from the string angle. Just looking for some feedback and what you though.
Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You were shooting it with a 31" draw? The string angle wasn't too crazy? I was looking into a z9 but everyone was telling me for my long draw it takes alot of getting used too due to non consistant anchor point from the string angle. Just looking for some feedback and what you though.
Thanks
The Z9 has a fairly large brace height for that reason since it is designed for longer draw lengths. Never had an issue with it has been a very accurate shooter.

I recently purchased a monster 7 which has a much smaller brace height and is longer axle to axle as well so string angle is greater and I have definately given up some accuracy, but even so it too is a really good shooter.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, th bow currently has a 31" cam in it. To change the draw length would need to change the cam.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hmm If I don't blow my cash at the gun show and can swing it ill pm you and go from there, I forgot that the loop will gimme a .5 on the DL. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm If I don't blow my cash at the gun show and can swing it ill pm you and go from there, I forgot that the loop will gimme a .5 on the DL. Thanks

Will be interesting to see what comes out of the wood work I'm sure considering the feeding frenzy going on. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
What do you mean at the gun show? Going to the Rockland Expo first so hopefully by the time I get to the gun show its not completely empty.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts