New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS no Trades. Family emergency came up and Must sell. Email call PM or text (text preferred) located in Princeton area. 9089304111

This is a brand new 2012 Mathews Xtreme z7. I've only taken it out to the woods once. Black risers and Mathews lost camo pattern limbs. 27 1/2 DL 65# Right Handed. Bare Bow MSRP $899.99. I still have the recipets for the bow and all the extras. totaling over $1950.00 but entertaining all reasonable offers. Custom Zebra strings and accents. HHA Sports Optimizer-Lite Ultra DS-XL5519 Bow Sight $249.99. comes with 11 Easton Flatline Surgical Arrows ($149.99/dz) and 4 carbon express maxima 250s. Custom bow Mathews bow case (very rare) includes tons of pockets and compartments ($124.99) .QAD Ultra-Rest HDX Arrow Rest ($149.99). Stealth Archery matching mathews lost camo stabilizer with weight kit ($85). Matching Mathews lost camo T3 Quiver very low profile ($149.99) Trigger Release. Rage 2 blade broad heads (3x) and matching case with extra o rings. 6 fixed muzzy 3 broad heads.Custom matching paradox prosling elite bow sling. "Block" target with plent of life still left in it with arrow removal aid. Also comes with whatever field points I have.

This bow is in perfect shape mint condition and I am aware as to how much it is worth with the receipts in hand to prove it. Please SERIOUS INQUIRIES only and NO LOW BALLING. I understand people are looking to get a "good deal" but I'm not giving anything away here. America is a Free country but nothing in this country is free...

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Family emergencies are never good. Why don't we come together and help this fellow hunter. There has to be someone on here looking for a setup. If I ha the money I'd be all over that bow!! Good luck with sell.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Man if I had the money right now I'd be all over it.
I don't know if I have the money or not, mostly because I don't know how much he wants.

That is the proper draw length and weight for me, and the exact bow I would like to have (not my preferred accesories), however, without knowing what he wants, anything other than the price of the stuff new could be considered "low-balling" by the OP.

Check your PM's

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I wish I had the cash for you.

Good luck with your sale and more important good luck with your family issue.

·
Registered
513 Posts
So the guy that bid $1300 has to wait until you decide that its acceptable?

You should probably list it on ebay as an auction item.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts