·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 Sport Series 50 in orig box. Used 2 seasons

$125

1 Sport Series 60 in orig box. Used 1 season

$125

Both is perfect working order. I replaced them with a new Tri Tronics 2 dog Sport Series unit.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
What are the ranges? I may be interested.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they rate them at a mile. I've used them out to a couple hundred yards here in NJ without problems.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I am interested, but my pup is only 2 months old. I'm going to do a little research and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I have only been able to find info on the new G2 models. So you have any other info. What are the differences between the 2 models? Do any of them have a beeper mode?

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent you an email in regards to the 2 units.

Start the pup sooner than later. By the time you start hunting him you won't have to use the collar, just put it on him. Although it's nice for any emergency stop such as a road coming up etc. if he is ignoring you for what ever reason. My dogs where one almost every time they go out.

My 3 1/2 yr old was started at about 2 months old. The 1 1/2 just started recently as I got her when she was a year old.
You just want to get them started by putting it on them and letting them just wear it for a while before you actually use it on them.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Thanks for the info I will read it over.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Model 60 is sold.

Model 50 still available.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTT

Both units still avail. Anyone looking for a good unit at a good price?

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
i have the sport model,,its a very reliable unit...and its a good price. u cant go wrong with it...not much diference between this and the g2....

·
Registered
511 Posts
Can you e-mail me the info on the units & how much you are asking for them I am now looking at the inotec ADV 1000 on e-collars.com.
Thanks

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
inotec [down] i had one and it was garbage its still sitting in my garage...unit kept turning itself off

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
crett,
PM sent through this site.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe mpemt24 is away for the weekend. I sent him all the info on the units back in the fall. I assume he wasn't interested.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got it, email sent too. [up]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts