New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling 19 FMJ 300s(18 black and 1 camo) fully built with 75gr brass inserts(hot melt glue so can be removed), BAR's, custom reflective wraps from Battledrumwraps and blazers. The shafts are cut at 27" material length which gave me perfect shelf clearance with broadheads at 29" draw length and all spin test perfectly. With a 100gr broadhead they have 13% FOC and weigh 552gr. I've shot 3 deer with them this year and they absolutely zip through them with my Monster with every one buried 6" in the ground behind them. The shafts alone are about $125/dozen, inserts are another $20/dozen, the BAR's are $10/dozen, wraps are $15/dozen. That's roughly $270 tied up in these arrows! Selling price is $200 picked up located in Hackettstown. Call (908)310-9117. Kris

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks yes these arrows are the toughest most accurate hunting shafts I've owned yet.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is how they group field points with fixed heads at 40yds compared to gold tip kinetics.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just checked 6 still have my old wraps on them but I have 21 wraps left I'll include. I'll also include what I have left in blazers pictured. If the price is right I'll include the 3 new G5 Montec CS & 3 new Grim Reaper Mathews Edition 2" 3 blades.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
I shoot 5 inch feathers....if you strip the vanes and wraps how much do you want for the raw shafts....should be less right?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Broadheads and nockturnals are sold. Still open to hearing offers on the arrows.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts