New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
The kids cute. But I'd like to kick the father. Millions of years of evolution, can't be wrong; and thats what he should be teaching his kid.[wallmad]

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
The trick, one would think, is to make sure that a vegetarian kid gets enough protein in their diet to grow up healthy and strong. But if you think about it, what's a 6-year-old removing from their diet by becoming a vegetarian? Chicken nuggets? McDonald's Hamburger? There's really no big loss here. I think if she drinks her milk, eats some cheese, maybe a little tofu here and there she'll be just fine.
Chicken nuggets and other fast food... no wonder the kid wanted to be a vegetarain... feed the kid a healthy diet for crying out load. HEY DAD!! GET A CLUE!![wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
LMAO We had a veghead work for us. Well she must have got to my oldest daughter. One day at lunch my wife cooks her something and she started on the meat is muder thing and how she will not eat meat ever again. She was around 8 or 9 at the time.

Well that night my wife cooks lobster tails and she got a salad.

Next morning we all had eggs and venny sausage. She got fruit.

Needless to say she didn't make it long that day and if she didn't worry about what we thought she would have not made it the first night. You could see it in her eyes. SHE WANTED THAT LOBSTER lol.

It has never came up in this house since lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.