New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know this: why is it a anti hunter can voice there views on here, but certain people (hunters) can't? If we do our post are deleted, cause you the monitors don't care for it. Who gave you the right for SELECTIVE ENFORCMENT OF THE RULES? WE HAD THIS PROBLEM ONCE BEFORE, AND IT'S A PROVEN FACT THAT THE MONITORS HERE WILL NOT COMMENT ABOUT THE SELECTIVE ENFORCMENT OF THE RULES HERE ON THE BOARD OUT IN THE OPEN, BUT WILL EMAIL ME OR OTHERS. SO WITH THAT SAID, WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAINE YOURSELF AND YOUR ACTIONS FOR ONCE SO ALL CAN SEE, OR IS IT THAT YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG, AND JUST DON'T HAVE THE WORDS TO EXPLAINE IT. I'M NOT BE RUDE HERE, I JUST WANT YOUR SIDE.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
BHC, you have little respect for others.

I asked you guys to keep it clean, no arguing. First posts out of you and buckfever are just asking for it., I delete them rather than lock it. You POST THEM AGAIN. I LOCK IT and delete your nonsense.

Freedom of speach doesnt mean you can act like an ass. Have something intelligent to say before you express yourself.

You are getting on my nerves, and if this were my site, I think we would be saying bye bye to you.

Kris we need rules, or Im gone.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OUCH that hurt me so much....must I look up posts from others that are similar to mine that never got deleted? And yes we do need rules, and rules start with the monitors doing there job fairly, and not being SELECTIVE. The monitors allow a known anti-hunter an enemy to us HUNTERS to voice there ways here, which in turn got us all heated up, but the minute a hunter speaks there peace it's either deleted or locked

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
BHC, do I really need to explain it to you?

You were attacking a fellow hunter for speaking his mind. Hmm....he was practicing free speach, seems to be what you are asking for. Isnt that what you entitled this thread?

So lets see. BHC is allowed to speak freely, but Buckrun is not? Oh Ok, I get it now.

That makes perfect sense.

As for you calling me out on the job I do, I try to be as fair as possible (without rules governing what is allowed). I dont pick on any one person or group of persons. I do my job to the best of my ability, and dont hide. You challenge my choices in the public eye, on the forums. Did I delete this, or lock it to hide my decision? No, I explained to you and everyone who wants to read this why I did what I did. I dont even think that this is necessary. You should know better than to do what you do on here. Name calling, cursing, blatant insults towards other HUNTERS. You are a public servant, why dont you become a role model for those of us who look up to Police officers, and other public servants? When you post the stuf you do, you are giving "Cops" a bad name. :(

Have a happy thanksgiving everybody. Im done for today. [down]

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
You're doing a fine job Matty. Now go grab a beer,turn on the football pre-game..and relaaaaaaaaaaaax.[up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I dont drink, but thank you Dbuck. Im trying to relax :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and others before me also made comments towards buckrun, did you delete those post? NO YOU DID'T !!! so right there your not being fair, and allowing a anti hunter to speak at will, and hunters are not cause you feel it's not right isn't fair. maybe I should look around find those post/comments made by others, and it will show for a fact how the monitors pick and choose what they want on here and from whom.

and if anyone here, hunter or not agrees with anti-hunters they have no place to be here.

When I was a monitor I wouldn't delete stuff, cause I agree with the FREEDOM OF SPEECH 100% AMD TOTALLY NOT FOR SELECTIVE ENFORCMENT OF THE RULES. And if you can't take a few words, then how the hell are you or anyone going to get thru life, I draw the line on the name calling when it comes to family, that is hitting below the belt.

you also deleted a comment post by Dbuck towards me, and deleated my reply which I was laughing. so why did you delete them both?

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Here is my two cents on this topic .

I have just about 1000 members on my forum and fights happen all the time . With the type of forum I have members sell different products and bash other products .

The best thing I found was to just LOCK a topic when it starts to get out of hand . Do not delete it since it is only showing censorship . No one likes to see their post get nuked and , if another post close to what they posted stays for get about it all hell will break loose .

When you lock a topic with in a forum like NJhunter.com it will get lost in the mix fast with all the new replies and new topics started .

As long as it does not have a threat in it or the language is not way out of control I just lock it . If the post is so out of line that it needs to be nuked , I will PM or send that member an e-mail asking him or her to reword the post or I will delete it .

Mods are just like us and only do what they feel has to be done in a fair matter . Keep in mind these guys do this for free to help out with the site .

I am in no way saying any mod here has crossed the line since I have no idea what went on . I just wanted to say that I feel locking a topic is better then a deleted one .
Don

·
Banned
1,192 Posts
Matty,I do not feel that I attacked BUCKRUN.He was the won who in my eyes attacked a youth (mack),stating that it was all his fault for the contraversy.All I stated was to grow up instead of acting like a child.Adults do not say its my way or else I am leaving,that is expected from an infant and that was all I was stating.Mack,keep up the good work buddy and voice your opinions how you feel them.[up]

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
hey joe we have been through this before,and you know (mother nature) thinks he has all the answers for everyone on here. so just dont waste your time with an individual like that..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.