New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Everyone is jumping all over this dude and I agree with you that I would never give up my dog for any reason but at least he is being responsible enough to find it a good home and didn't just dump it in a field somewhere. Life makes us make hard decisions and this probably wasn't an easy decision but atleast he is handling it in the proper fashion and not being a scum bag

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I love dogs just as much as the next guy.... And my life wouldn't be what it is and I wouldn't have met the people I've met without having some special dogs in my life... That being said, if I fell on hard times or had some other mitigating circumstances I have to make a decision that's best for my family not a dog.... Obviously we don't know the circumstances behind the situation and I'm going to say more often than not The situations are the result of people biting off more responsibility than they can handle.... But again we don't know the background story...

Like stated, IF I was forced to make a decision between my family living situation financial situation and keeping the dog the dog would come last

·
Registered
431 Posts
...I agree with you whole heartedly dlist777 regarding NJ Hunter replies....I joined this forum a while back but had issues with my password. I finally got it resolved and the limited times that I have signed in I find that most responses are, as you say, "rip the OP to shreds"....not too cool. I try to treat everyone as I would want to be treated whether or not I agree with them. If I dissent I still try to formulate my response in such a way that I never attack the person...

We will see.

Anthony :)

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Maybe he got moved to Singapore?

Maybe he lost his job and is moving to a dump and can't bear not being able to properly take care of his dog.

Maybe finding a good home for his dog is the best thing he could do.

His only stupid move is posting here.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
I have PM the OP and asked him to post a picture or two of the dog or email them to me to post I also asked if he wants me to remove the unhelpful overly judgmental posts...............no sorry I just lied I think I said Jerk comments anyhow I'm waiting for a response.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
I could never leave the pup, heartbreaking

good luck

1 - 20 of 31 Posts