New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in doing a free fantasy football league through yahoo!? I would like to get 10-12 guys from this site.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mystic...it's best if you go to yahoo sports and read it,then you will understand better

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright I created a league. Just go to yahoo fantasy football and click on join private league the ID# is 592568 and the Password is gutpile. We need 12 guys all together (11 more)

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
toryjames,mystic and lifehog, I sent you invitations to join the league, Double G you weren't in the directory so I couldn't send you one,post your email and I will send you one.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
done drome

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drome,I'll set the draft ready status as soon as I get enough people,I would like 12 but I'll settle for 10 or maybe 8.How the auto draft works is once I set the draft ready status Yahoo will pick the teams,what you should do is go and pre rank your players,it lets you set up who you would like picked in order,if the player is still available when it gets to your turn again then you will get him. Double G I will send your invite right out.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Come on guys, are you going to tell me that out of all these registered people only 5 people are interested in this...Damn,whats this world coming to?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Dbuck I am interested. I have my draft for my money leauge on Friday.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts