New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post free classified ads and promote your business and services online on click4post.com A free ad listing website. Also, sell used stuff online.

·
Registered
3 Posts
All good, apart from the fact that ads have no real values if they are not combined with a good SEO campaign to maximize the amount of traffic your site gets every day. I know a handful of companies that relied only on Facebook ads without having any real impact on the Google searches and they were ranking awfully! Another thing that a lot of people tend to ignore is the importance of backlinks both internal and external. You can do it yourself, but I would leave it to the hands of specialized experts for faster results.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A spammer promoting a site for spamming, that is kind of ... hilarious, don't you think so? :D Besides all of that, just like Nicholasbe said above, all those ads are mainly useless if they are not combined with a proper search engine optimization campaign. Actually, seo is way more important than some of us think, and I have felt that on myself. My older website was a total failure as it was not optimized properly, that is exactly why I have called for the Best Website Builders, and we are already working on a new website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts