New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bear X Crossbow

I have a Bear X Torrix Crossbow that I am willing to part with but need to be compensated for all accessories. I have maintained this bow for mainly B/U use but now have three bows so it has to go. They are still selling for quite a bit of money but don't think they are realistic considering the advances in technology since 2016 when they were first produced. I would not hesitate to use this as a primary or B/U bow. A lot of specs in the link. This bow is U.S. made and built very well. It's under warranty and if you should have any warranty covered issues I would be glad to enable coverage. If you have any other questions, PM me. Thanks
Here is a list of upgrades/accessories:
1. String suppressors...……..$50, 2. (10) Gold Tip Pro .001, 22" arrows....…………..$80, 3. (5) Gold Tip .003, 22"arrows...………$35, 4. Ravin Illuminated Speed Comp Scope...…......$100, 5. Tarantula Grip Wrap...………….. $10, 6. Limbsavers (various)…………..$30
Total...…………………………………………………………….…..$305
I'll throw in 2 packs of broadheads free (many to choose from)

Available only by P/U in Old Bridge.
If you want pics, let me know since they are not possible to post here.

·
Registered
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted this thread at the beginning of the Pandemic but did not push it. I think it deserves another look.
Just look at what you get and you will realize you have a complete hunting setup.
I recently zeroed this bow and my other 2 out to 40 yds.
It's READY for hunting season.
Sorry I can't post pics. If you are serious about buying, let me know and I can send pics.

·
Registered
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hunting season is only a few months away. This is ready to hunt. Take a close look at what you are getting and you will realize it's a great deal.

·
Registered
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I can't post picture. If you need pics, let me know. This is a great deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts