New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posted yesterday[up]

http://allentown.craigslist.org/pet/1232693128.html

6 month old yellow lab (free) (Bethlehem, pa)
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-21, 4:38PM EDT

My family and I are moving and our new home doesn't accept dogs. She is a yellow Labrador retriever, I bought her from the pet store for $800 she has her vaccines and rabies shot. She is a great active dog that's great with people, kids an other pets. She loves to play fetch. I'm giving her away for free I'm just looking for people that will treat her good. You can have all her toys, food ( I have a big bag that's almost full) , and cage. I can email you photos whenever you want and you can reach me at 610-739-7720 and [email protected]

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1232693128

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[confused]......I found this on Craigslist[hihi].....someone just PMd me about it....asking if it was still available.....[rofl][confused]....don't know[spy]....check it out:D

I posted it cause sometimes guys are looking for
Something for nothing[eyeroll].....

but seriously....it don't sound like a bad deal...at least something that could be looked into......if I was looking for a hunting dog I would consider it myself;).....but I 've only raised German Shepherds for the past 19 years[ko]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.