New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 2 & 3, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

There will be a FREE Walk-Through 3-D Archery Range featured at this year's Pequest Trout Hatchery and Natural Resource Education Center's Annual Open House. Bring your own equipment to challenge yourself on our 15-target woods walk or borrow one of our bows for the mentored five-target beginner's course.

After shooting a round on the 3-D archery course, you can stock up on fishing supplies at our first-ever fishing flea market, talk to various biologists to find out how and where to fish, learn how to clean and cook fish, or visit with one of the many conservation groups, wildlife artists or taxidermists. For the kids, there will be a gill net maze, crafts, casting and fishing for trout at the Fishing Education Pond.

Don't miss out on this free day of family fun!

·
3,413 Posts
Yeah, & you can come talk to me cause I'll be working the UBNJ booth that Saturday (as far as it goes right now).

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
That sounds like a really good time...Im gonna see if I can get any of my brothers, or friends to go with me. Should be a blast!

Hope I can get out there and sling some arrows and bull.:D

Thanks for letting us know---Matt:)

·
3,413 Posts
Remember - this isn't a real 3-D shoot. No scoring or anythging like that.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Thats a GREAT idea.

So I guess I can return the reflective yellow shirt that has; "Hi I'm MATTY from newjerseyhunter.com"
printed on the front and back huh?:D

I dont think they will take the flashing glow hat back though.[confused]:p :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts