New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Fred Bear is the Father of Modern Bohunting.

The song is very touching.I read his column after he first wrote the song and had tears in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
last year i drove to my hunting spot, stopped my truck and sat there deciding if i should go out or not. it was pouring rain. i had fred bear song on the radio and as i was singing along i realized if fred bear and nugent were in the car with me, they would be calling me a little bitch and too get my [no swearing please] out in the rain and go hunting. haha, so i got my little bitch [no swearing please] out of the car and went in the woods..i didnt see one deer by the way

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Ever since I've downloaded that song, I've been playing it on my computer. I even had my G/F listen to it.

I love this song.
David

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
That's awesome. My G/F wasn't too thrilled with. In her words it's a "country song about hunting". I looked at her [confused] and said there's nothing country about that song.

David

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
In her words it's a "country song about hunting".
Did she not hear the solo??

Ted played C&W for a while a few years ago when he broke some fingers throwing a salt block off the back of a quad. Other than that it's always been R&R.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts