New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this and 4 other set ups like it on State Land. The chair is chained to the tree with a bad lock. and there is burlap on two sides. What puzzles me is why does he have the laundry detergent bottle? I found two other stands like this with burlap. one had a bucket chained to the tree [rofl] Only on state land.....

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
you can pee in the bottle and play drums on the bucket when you get bored!

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rofl]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it's in NJ

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I don't understand why people pee in bottles while deer hunting. I've shot deer after they walk over where I have gone while smoking a cigarette.[confused]

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
With all the baiting going on maybe he fills the bottle with corn and shakes it to lure in the deer.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
I don't understand why people pee in bottles while deer hunting. I've shot deer after they walk over where I have gone while smoking a cigarette.
Whats the biggest deer you ever shot while smoking? Not being a wiseass just curious.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
One time I was smokin a cigar at assinpink and shot a 300 pound button buck.Dont believe me?Just ask Vinny.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
[hihi]

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
That shadow looks like Elvis.

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Fish hunter I have a 140 on the wall I shot while I had a cig in my mouth..I've pissed out of trees and shot deer 5 mins later..I also know some old timers who smoke like chimneys and have shot some very large deer..just sayin not being a wise ass

·
Registered
458 Posts
people have been killing deer without scent control, smoking cigarettes, without camo for a long time. Just because there is better technology and more knowledge (we think) doesnt mean you cant kill one the old fashioned way. My grandfather has killed hundreds of deer with a cigar in mouth over the last 50 years, some of them real trophies. It can be done.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oahunter53 I sent you a pm

1 - 20 of 34 Posts