New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because my wife's future cousin in law works for Corzine and I don't like him I figured I would check out his record.
1. He voted against protecting firearm manufacturers from civil liability for accidents. Apparently he feels the manufacturers are just as responsibly as the offenders.
2. He is against funding to research and more efficient and enviromentally friendly fuel.
There are more, but I figured this fit the forum. If he becomes governor, what will New Jersey be like? Tighter gun laws? More polluted? He doesn't get my endorsement.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't have to tell me that. It is convincing the inlaws.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
the nj fedrated sportsmen news has a article about corzine and that sportsmen should back forrester. i have tried to e mail all the guys in my hunting club and other friends about this issue. i think if we all did this it might help our's and our childrens chance to hunt and fish and do other outdoor activities.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
If you are a sportsman, make sure everyone you know (except Corzine supporters, and you shouldn't be hanging with them anyway...) gets out and votes. No excuses. Ask them now so they have time to register is they are not already.

·
Registered
65 Posts
He'll make Florio look like a girl scout. He's a blue candidate in the bluest state in the union.
We're done. Sorry Joe, but I think if every sportsman in the state votes we'll still lose this one.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A vote for anyone else but Forrester gets Corzine elected. Period
Very true.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
My union is supportig Corzine but I'm not. I 'm going with The State Federation suggestions along with my hunting daughter.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
they both suck, but which is more important, my job or my sport? I cant get another job, but we can fight any anti-hunting crap he tries to pull. doesn't anybody else want to run, anybody?????? please.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts