New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bird hunting today and came across this deer left like this. Not gutted, skinned along the back bone and a large zip lock bag laying there.
I do not hunt deer so do you guys want to tell me what you think was going on here.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
That's exactly what was going on here, they were goin to cut the back straps out.

Me and a few people were hunting doe days last year and came across a doe that looked freshly killed with just the back straps taken out. Later on in the day, we go to another piece of property to do a small push and come across 2 vehicles, "Cadillac escalade, and a Chevy avalanche", I knew right away they were not from these neck of the woods, it was a bunch of city boys from jersey city shooting deer cutting ONLY the back straps out of the deer they shot.

So I called the CO and they said they'd get somebody out right away. I don't know if they ever got caught but I sure hope they do.

·
Registered
17,901 Posts
The one guy who could of looked for a hole , didn't. The time it takes to take out his phone is twice as long as looking for a hole.
By not looking it seems he just wanted to think the worse.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.