New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody lose an an english pointer with black markings at the Clinton WMA? The local vet hospital in town has one because a friend found it while sighting in his rifle at the range. The dog heard the shots and came running right into the range. Estimated at 5 years old.

Vorhees Corner Veterinary Hospital Flemington NJ

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She called the police station where the rabies tags were issued and they had no information on the owner. The dog was chipped but only to the original owners who gave the dog away when they moved to Elizabeth. She then called the number of the person they gave the dog to and they haven't picked up or returned a call for two weeks.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
I live in that area have rescued dogs from there and OBTW Marryann is my vet now over @ VCVH one of the best IMO.
Acording to Union Twp. animal control they get on average 4 dogs a year that are just dumped there because owner can't keep , dog won't hunt, gun shy, old, devorse, moving to no pets housing etc.
Hart breaking.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I wish my wife would let take him/her looks younger than 5
That's such a shame. Make us hunters/dog owners look bad.
I know people lives change but how could you just dump a dog
Like that. I love my dog to much to do that.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
People are such assholes. Leave your pet in the wild so it can freeze to death, starve to death, or be killed by other animals?!?! How effin hard is it to drop him off at the shelter or police station or something.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.