New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was out scouting in the jefferson area with liv2hunt and came across a wildview trail cam that looked to be put out this past weekend (there was only 3 pics on it) so me and liv2hunt posed for ya

PS your not far from our stands [rofl][kiss]

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
me and liv2 hunt have been out since june we have plenty of picks we where hangs and pruning out stand locals as for the other guy i have never seen another person in that area before just a camera. if its anyone on here i would love to see how the picks came out

·
Registered
384 Posts
That actually might be mine. Is it up on the mountain behind Northwood RD? Been hunting on the ground with the bow up there for a couple of years. Just put a Wildveiw out Sunday afternoon. Let me know If it might be mine and I will look for another area.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
There was no mooning going on.. We were nice My stand is hung about 50 yards from the camera. I have one hung for my father about a 100 yards from me.. You should have a lock on that camera some one stole a ladder stand of mine last year up there..

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
A four wheeler on public land ...and a pic to prove it !
Send it to the police !

Just kidding ,Im not one of those guys.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Man that area by of Lakeside and the Quarry is getting damn crowded these days what with Quads new hunters pouring in - there used to be very little pressure there 10 years ago.

Last years stands up all over the place, ladders garbage on the ground. Fake posted off Antler Ridge.

[cry]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.